Telwin Technology Tig 222 AC/DC-HF/LIFT VRD controlled by microprocessor TIG welding machine (high frequency HF or LIFT ), with pulses ( Pulse Tig ) and Electrodium (MMA (MMA ) continuous and alternating current ( AC/DC ). It is used in a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys, aluminum, magnesium and their alloys.
• pulse: Particularly suitable for welding thin sheets (& lt; 1mm), where minimum material heating and suitable for welding at all positions is required. The increased pulse frequency causes increased arc stability and therefore higher welding accuracy.
• easy pulse: The frequency of the “ pulse (Hz) pulses ” and the basic current “ (%) I ” are automatically regulated.
• Thinspot : It is a state -of -the -art function that allows TIG welding from a thin metal sheet in an easy, fast and accurate way. Particularly designed for stainless steel use, it can also be used in steel and titanium. Arch control and the ability to determine the extremely reduced arc starting time makes it possible to significantly reduce the thermal load of each piece, reducing the risk of perforation caused by overheating. The result is a welding point whose quality is similar to that of laser timing, as well as increased protection of basic material (especially stainless steel), reducing the likelihood of erosion, while allowing higher execution speeds, all work for the benefit Productivity higher than the traditional TIG welding method.
• Adjustable warm -up for best results while sticking with AC (AC)
• Adjusting the parameters during TIG welding : bi-level, Start/Turn, Betting Time, Gas Pre-End, Frequency, Period, etc.
• bi-level : It is a function that is applied when we are in 4T and then we have the ability to swap the glue stream to the i2 we have set up and by pressing again to come back to the original ( I1). To close the machine we need to keep the switch prolonged.
• Mode 2T : Press the tweezer to weld and let it stop.
• 4T Mode : Press and release the tweezer to start, weld without holding the switch on and stop by clicking and releasing the switch again. This is especially useful when making extensive welds.
• Spot Mode : Welding with the option of adjusting the welding time at the point.
• TIG – HF (High Frequency) : Starting of the bow without contact. The needle’s nose is not eaten. It offers an easy start to all stuck positions.
• TIG – LIFT : Communication of the arc by contact. It does not deform the gluing area and causes less electro-stroke sparks.
• VRD : It is a voltage reduction system that enables you to disable power supply within a few millimeters of seconds after the end of welding. This feature is also responsible for reducing voltage in the electrode to a secure level, providing security to the user: it can touch the electrode without risk, until wet welding work (mines or yards or yards) resumes.
• hot start : Additional electrical power for smooth welding start.
• anti-Stick : Stop the welding current if the electrode sticks to the material.
• ARC- Force : Automatic electricity calfing while gluing for perfect gazes.
• Slot controller ( optional )
• Protection against voltage fluctuations, overload
• Complete with TIG welding accessories.